1800 91 1800
Is it time to upgrade our business phone system?
Evolution affects your business phone system as well as other obsolete tools. Gone are the fax machines, and scanners. Today’s technology is so fast that many business tools are being replaced with modern tools. According to technology experts, landlines will be defunct. Are you ready to make some changes?
We have compiled a list of the most common five warning signs that tell when you need to update your business phone system.
- Lack of scalability. Your business is growing and is unable to accommodate your growth. If your current phone system cannot accommodate additional staff it’s time to upgrade.
- Inability to handle the call volume. As a successful business owner, you can expect your incoming and outgoing phone calls to increase. But can you handle them? Check that you have sufficient capacity for your current service. If not, it’s time to upgrade.
- Your system is incompatible with VoIP. You know that this is the future system, the ability to make calls via an Internet protocol has many advantages including being cost-effective and scalable.
- Is a multi-office feature available? If you plan to open more business branches your phone system should support multiple offices. Adding and managing line extensions should be easy and inexpensive.
- Are mobile phones integrated? When a customer calls you should be able to transfer the call to a mobile phone without losing business opportunities.
Recent trends have seen many organisations are currently updating to cloud communication platforms that provide superior operational efficiency. Updates can be downloaded automatically and scaling will no longer be an issue as adding new employees or locations becomes easier.
If you are considering updating your business phone system, you should research prices, services offered and the support offered by the providers. If you need help deciding if you need to upgrade your phone system, contact in2tel now.