Modify Your Information
Modify your basic information, such as name, email, mobile phone number, and prompt.
- Go to
- Modify user information
- Name: Enter your name. When you call out, your name will be displayed on the called party’s phone.
- Email: Bind an email address with the extension. The email will be used to reset the password, receive voicemail, receive PBX notification, and receive a fax.
- Mobile Number: Enter the mobile phone number
- Prompt Language: By default, all extension users have the same prompt language as the PBX system. If you work in a different language, you can change the prompt language.
Note: To select another prompt language, the PBX administrator should download the relevant system prompt on PBX first.
3. Optional: Click the image to change the image.
The image will display on Linkus client.
4. Click Save and Apply.
Change Ring Time of Your Extension
By default, if you don’t answer an incoming call in 30 seconds, the call will be forwarded to your voicemail. You can log in to the Extension User Portal to adjust how long your extension rings before the incoming call is forwarded.
- Go to , change the Ring Timeout value.
Check Your Route Permission
You can log in to the Extension User Portal to check which outbound route is available, and which number you can dial out.
- Go to to check the route permission.
If you want to have more route permissions, contact your administrator.
Log in Linkus via QR Code
After you log in to the Extension User Portal, you can scan QR code to log in Linkus mobile client.
- Go to to check the QR code.
- Open your Linkus mobile client, tap the QR button in the top-right corner.
- Scan the QR code on the Extension User Portal.
The Linkus client will get the login information and log in automatically.