Note: The agent will need to be logged in as above.
- When a call arrives, the agent will hear ringing in their ear. They will need to press the green handset icon to answer the call.
- Once the agent answers the call, they will be presented with the ability to hold, 3way, transfer or make an enquiry call:
- Hold – splits the audio channel between the agent and the called party.
- 3way – this allows the agent to conference a 3rd party in to the call. Both parties will hear the 3rd party straight away.
- Transfer – this is a blind transfer facility.
- Enquiry call – this allows the agent to place the called party on hold and make a separate outbound call. Once the 3rd party has answered the call and had a conversation, the agent can then return to the called party, conference the 3 parties together or transfer the original called party to the 3rd