Configure Your Voicemail Settings
Log in the Extension User Portal to enable or disable voicemail, enable or disable “voicemail to email”, check or change your voicemail password, change your voicemail prompt.
- Go to
to configure the voicemail settings.
- Enable Voicemail: Check this option to enable Voicemail for your extension.
- Voicemail Access PIN: To access the Voicemail system by dialing *2 or *02 on your phone, you need to enter the voicemail PIN.
- Send Voicemail to Email: Check this option to enable Voicemail to Email feature. The received voicemail messages would be delivered to your email.
- Busy Prompt: The PBX system has a global Busy Prompt for all the extension users. You can upload a customized Busy Prompt for your extension.
- Unavailable Prompt: The PBX system has a global Unavailable Prompt for all the extension users. You can upload a customized Unavailable Prompt for your extension.
- Click Save and Apply.
Check and Manage Your Voicemail
You can log in the Extension User Portal to check your received voicemails and manage the voicemails.
The voicemail messages are synchronized on the Linkus mobile app, Linkus desktop app and the PBX server.
The voicemail on my phone/Linkus isn’t working
Here are some quick checks to complete.
- The voicemail icon can be found four down on the Linkus Desktop app
2. The voicemail recordings can be found under the “Me” settings on Linkus mobile.
3. Leave a test voicemail using another extension.
If the no voicemail was recorded, please contact in2tel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0818 28 66 66 and press option 2, then option 1.
4. If the extension worked, try using a mobile device without using Linkus.
If the no voicemail was recorded, it may be an Admin setting that’s stopping external numbers. Please contact in2tel at email@example.com or call 0818 28 66 66 and press option 2, then option 1.