A credit management company required a solution that would automatically stop its agents from contacting customers more than five times in a single month, breaking regulations that could result in fines of €5,000 per call.
What we did
To provide this solution we had to:
- Integrate with this company’s custom CRM
- Monitor all inbound and outbound contact attempts and SMS messages.
- Record all inbound and outbound calls
- Provide agents with live customer contact records
- Manage dialler lists provided to agents
- Complete PCI level 1 card payments over the phone
Agents now have complete visibility of customer contact attempts for both inbound, outbound and SMS notifications through the CRM. Customers who have received five contact attempts are automatically removed from dialler lists and are blocked from receiving further contact that month.
Much of the manual process has also been removed from an agent’s day-to-day activity, reducing their admin workload and allowing them to concentrate on customer service.