in2tel is currently looking for a PBX Engineer to join our field team to manage installations and maintenance on customer sites throughout Ireland.
- Attending customer sites to conduct site surveys and install PABX / hosted telephony systems and associated connectivity services (broadband, leased lines, wi-fi solutions etc.)
- Identifying and overcoming challenging fault situations
- Working with our in-house voice/data technical support team
- Ensuring excellent customer service and communication to all customers
- Working throughout Ireland, carrying out testing and commissioning of equipment and services
- Maintaining in2tel’s network, be that data and/or telecommunications equipment
- Sharing information and ensuring documentation is up-to-date, correct and in line with provisioning standards
- Working to company ISO9001, standard
What is in2tel looking for?
- Experience in a similar field-based engineering position
- Strong customer service skills, specifically face-to-face
- Experience with VoIP and NEC telephony (or such like), connectivity solutions (network + Wi-Fi) – training available on other in2tel services
- Experience with door entry systems (video, audio, wired, wireless, DECT, GSM)
- Experience with hosted solutions, broadband and leased lines
- Experience with IVR systems
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication
- Someone flexible and adaptable to support the wider company
- A full and clean driving license is essential
- Experience installing NEC 2100 and NEC 9100 systems
- Experience installing Yeastar hosted and onsite PBX systems
- Experience installing Yealink handsets for hosted and onsite PBX systems
- Experience installing Samsung OfficeServ
- Cat 5 / Cat 6 cabling experience
- Strong fault finding is skills are essential
- It would be a bonus if you had: an IT, networking, telecoms professional qualification or equivalent experience.
What is in2tel offering?
- A competitive salary with opportunities to increase as you develop
- 21 days holiday in addition to official bank holidays, rising by a day for each year of service up to 25
- Company vehicle
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com.