Title: Helpdesk & Support administrator
Location: Unit 12, Virginia Shopping Centre, Virginia, Cavan
in2tel is an exciting growing niche player within the Irish telecommunications industry.
We specialise in providing bespoke solutions to SMEs, call centres and large organisations enabling them to manage the flow of their inbound and outbound calls. We provide our customers with instant access to a range of services with our cloud-based functionality and real-time call intelligence.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support our customer service team. The right candidate must have the determination and focus to deliver on set targets.
- Responsible for providing excellent client experiences and working to resolve support issues in a prompt and professional manner.
- Provisioning of orders and ensuring that all orders are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working with the existing Helpdesk support team to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Preparing, organising, and storing information in paper and digital form.
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email.
- Managing diaries for our service engineers
Skills and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, highly motivated and have a proven track record in the telecommunications industry. You will need to have knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Customer service and account management
- Proficient in communicating and listening to customers (telephone/face-to-face)
- Computer skills – Microsoft office applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Time management
If you think you could be a good fit for this role, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.